We suggest you follow these safety tips before entering into any transaction:
- Always do a through research of the product you intent to buy
- Ask as many questions as you have about the product
- Insist on inspecting the product on your own before buying
- Meet the seller at a public place before buying the product
- Cash is the best form of payment in a transaction through classifieds
- Don't disclose your personal information to the seller in your initial conversation
- Don't be afraid to cancel the deal if you find something fishy
- Don't buy the product unless you have seen it physically
- Avoid meeting the seller in a secluded area
- Avoid sharing your credit card or bank account details
- Always provide correct and detailed information
- Answer the buyer's queries to generate his or her interest in your offer
- Be sure about the buyer's identity and purpose before closing deal
- Meet the buyer in person in a public place before closing the deal
- Avoid committing something which is not present in the product/service
- Don't disclose personal information unless you are sure about buyer's intention
- Don't be afraid to ask the buyer about his purpose of buying the product
- Avoid meeting the buyer in a secluded area
- Always view properties in person, better take someone along with you.
- Never send money or wire money to landlords especially over foreign location.
- Never ever provide your banking information over the Internet.
- Find out about the company/candidate from other resources and references to authenticate the identity.
- Meet the candidate/employer face to face.
- No bank details need to be provided to the employer for any sort of recruitment purpose.